Hiking Paradise without Borders
Experience breath-taking moments, memorable views, and natural beauty in the heart of the picturesque hiking region of Nauders.
More than 300 km of marked hiking trails in and around Nauders at the Reschenpass offer plenty of space for alpine summer adventures.
There are so many wonderful tours to choose from and there is the perfect route out there to suit each and every hiker. Starting from gentle hikes in the valley, to relaxed tours up to alpine pastures, to more demanding trekking tours, all the way to challenging summit ascents and climbing adventures. There are many charming alpine huts along the way for a quick rest and a quick snack.
- 300 km marked hiking trails
- blue, red, black tours
- high-alpine tours
- 2 via ferrata
- ideal elevation at 1,400 to 3,000 m above sea-level
- 95 km of running and Nordic walking trails
- hiking pass to collect stamps along the way
- interactive hiking and biking maps with Google-Earth-Files available for download via www.maps.nauders.com
- cross-border signposted mountain bike trails
- bike transportation
- 3-country bike arena: 2,200 km & 80,000 m in elevation
- detailed maps
- rustic alpine huts for refreshment stops