Frequently asked questions and answers
Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB)
- The prices listed apply for a minimum stay of 5 nights. Short stay supplement (less than 5 nights): 10%.
- Reduction of EUR 7.00 up to EUR 10.00 per day for bed and breakfast only.
- Room prices do not include local tax (EUR 2.00 for persons aged 15 years and over)
- The rooms are available to move into from approx. 3:00 pm on the day of your arrival and until 10:00 am on the day of your departure. The hotel services start with dinner on the day of your arrival and end with breakfast on the day of your departure. If you plan to arrive later than 8:00 pm, we request that you let us know.
- Room safe available free of charge.
- Upon reservation, we request that you pay a deposit of EUR 400 per room (no-fee transfer).
- We do NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. Visa and Eurocard are accepted at the local Sparkassa bank.
- We accept EC-Cards with a pin number (please check your personal limit abroad) or cash.
- There is no right of withdrawl according to § 18 ABs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG, instead the AGBH (General Termins and Conditions of business for the Hotel Industry) apply to our house (Hotelverband). According to § 5 of the AGBH 2006 you may cancel your booking without charge up to 3 months prior to your arrival. From 3 months up to 1 month prior to your arrival, that cancellation fee is 40 % of the costs of the booking. From 1 month to 1 week prior to your arrival, the cancellation fee ist 70 % of the costs of the booking. Within the last week before you arrive 90 % ot the costs of your booking will be charged, on early departure 100 %.
- We recommend to take out a hotel cancellation insurance. Feel free to take out a policy directly with European Travel Insurance Company.
- We charge a one-time New Year’s Eve supplement of EUR 42 per person and EUR 21 per child (not for package holidays)
- Small pets are welcome in some room categories upon request (EUR 12 per day without food). Please understand that your four-legged friends are not allowed in the dining room or in the spa area).
- Court of jurisdiction: Landeck
Our bank details:
Sparkasse Imst/Nauders branch
Bank code 20502
Account number 00300-002342.
For transfers from EU countries:
For guests from Switzerland:
Deposit in SFR – we convert into euro at the daily rate.
CH1800114110411075700, Bank code 774
Important hotel information
- Our lavish breakfast buffet is served from 7:30 to 10:00 am
- Après-sport snack buffet: From 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Evening meals are served between 6:30 pm and 8:00 pm
- MON-FRI Children’s and evening entertainment program during high season
- The indoor pool, tepidarium and infra-red cabin is open from 07:00 am to 7:00 pm
- The sauna and steam room are in operation from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
If you have any food intolerances, we are happy to alter the menu according to your needs. We can also provide you with beds suitable for allergy sufferers. Please indicate this when you make your reservation. (Intolerance to lactose, gluten and fructose or diabetic)
Bath and sauna towels
are provided in the spa area
are provided in your room (hotel only)
In the spa area – by appointment
We will assign you a parking space upon arrival.
A safe is provided in your room for valuables.
Surf the Net undisturbed on your own laptop and in the comfort of your hotel room. You can also use the WLAN connection in our hotel foyer (free of charge).
The solarium is in the spa area and costs EUR 9 per session. To use the solarium, you need to purchase a token at the reception.
You can bring a voucher with you. We need to know it in advance. Otherwise we will refuse the voucher in any case (also for vouchers which are not from our hotel!).
Important holiday information
Travel cancellation insurance
What do you do if the unexpected happens? We recommend the Hotel Cancellation Plus insurance, which provides comprehensive cover for you and your family in the event of illness or a ski accident and also includes helicopter rescue. More information is available here:
Europäische Reiseversicherung - Hotel Cancellation Plus
Take out this holiday insurance yourself via this link. Alternatively, we would be happy to send you a payment form by post, upon request.