Frequently asked questions and answers
Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB)
- The prices listed apply for a minimum stay of 5 nights. Short stay supplement (less than 5 nights 10%).
- Reduction of EUR 7 per day for bed and breakfast only.
- Room prices do not include local tax (EUR 1.20 for persons aged 15 years and over)
- The rooms are available to move into from approx. 15:00 on the day of your arrival and until 10:00 on the day of your departure. The hotel services start at 13:00 on the day of your arrival and end at 13:00 on the day of your departure. If you plan to arrive later than 20:00, we request that you let us know.
- Room safe available for an extra charge.
- Upon reservation, we request that you pay a deposit of EUR 300 per room (no-fee transfer).
- We do NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. Visa and Eurocard are accepted at the local Sparkassa bank.
- We accept EC-Cards with a pin number (please check your personal limit abroad) or cash.
- In the case of cancellation up to 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday, we refund your deposit, minus EUR 22 per booking (processing charges). In the case of cancellation between 7 and 5 weeks prior to the start of your holiday, we will retain your deposit.
- We charge a one-time New Year’s Eve supplement of EUR 40 per person and EUR 20 per child (not for package holidays)
- Small pets are welcome in some room categories upon request (EUR 12 per day without food). Please understand that your four-legged friends are not allowed in the dining room or in the spa area).
- Court of jurisdiction: Landeck
Our bank details:
Sparkasse Imst/Nauders branch
Bank code 20502
Account number 00300-002342.
For transfers from EU countries:
For guests from Switzerland:
Deposit in SFR – we convert into euro at the daily rate.
CH1800114110411075700, Bank code 774
Important hotel information
- Our lavish breakfast buffet is served from 7:30 to 10:00
- Après-sport snack buffet: From 15:00 to 17:30
- Evening meals are served between 18:30 and 20:00
- MON-FRI Children’s and evening entertainment programme during high season
- The indoor pool, tepidarium and infra-red cabin is open from 07:00 to 19:00
- The sauna and steam room are in operation from 16:00 to 19:00
If you have any food intolerances, we are happy to alter the menu according to your needs. We can also provide you with beds suitable for allergy sufferers. Please indicate this when you make your reservation. (Intolerance to lactose, gluten and fructose or diabetic)
Bath and sauna towels
are provided in the spa area
are provided in your room
In the spa area – by appointment
We will assign you a parking space upon arrival.
A safe is provided in your room for valuables.
Surf the Net undisturbed on your own laptop and in the comfort of your hotel room. You can also use the WLAN connection in our hotel foyer (free of charge).
The solarium is in the spa area and costs EUR 9 per session. To use the solarium, you need to purchase a token at the reception.
Travel cancellation insuranceWhat do you do if the unexpected happens? We recommend the Hotel Cancellation Plus insurance, which provides comprehensive cover for you and your family in the event of illness or a ski accident and also includes helicopter rescue. More information is available here:
Europäische Reiseversicherung - Hotel Cancellation Plus
Take out this holiday insurance yourself via this link. Alternatively, we would be happy to send you a payment form by post, upon request.